It looks like the vote board is starting to catch on a bit as I see consistently higher scores from almost everyone. So the Riverside community must be adjusting to it and having some fun too or they wouldn’t be voting. Glad to see it. I am also really glad to see some of the tunes aren’t known as hits too.
There are obviously some favourites out there as Joe Bonamassa making the list twice and Marc Broussard making it two weeks in a row with “Home” will attest but I also like the fact that three songs I am not familiar with were successful too. There were some old classics charting as well. This is exactly what I hope for when I think about what music is played at Riverside. Some contemporary favourites, some old classics and some lesser known artists getting some exposure. It makes for a good mix.
1. The Chi-Lites – Oh Girl – 280.27 – Raymond65 Docherty
2. Marc Broussard – Home – 227.62 – Mac Ronas
3. Van Morrison – Tupelo Honey – 180.01 – MoonMaiden Horner
4. Ruthie Foster – It Makes No Difference – 149.41 – Raymond65 Docherty
5. Joe Bonamassa – Sloe Gin – 124.72 – Graylon Ash
6. Trampled Under Foot – Heart On The Line – 124.48 – Jordan Morgenrote
7. Joe Bonamassa – Feelin’ Good – 124.07 – Xavia Palmira
8. Roomful Of Blues – Albi’s Boogie – 120.31 – Hy Gynoid
9. Markus James – Need A Believer – 114.99 – Catrin Galaxy
10.Grace Potter and The Nocturnals – Paris (Ooh La La) – 114.84 – Xavia Palmira